Acclaro Advisory is a specialist consultancy providing organisations with a range of carbon management and sustainable business solutions. We work with multinational corporations, governments and NGOs.
Quality is at the heart of our business of helping clients create value and improve their sustainability performance. We do this primarily by delivering good value products, tailored and applied to provide lasting solutions. We are committed to continuous improvement in our services, people and processes.
Our quality assurance principles include:
- Ensuring we have the right people with the right skills and aptitudes;
- Working to clear governance principles;
- Annually reviewing business risks;
- Collecting and acting on feedback after each project;
- Maintaining document control;
- Effectively implementing this Policy by undertaking relevant skills training and appropriate quality awareness training;
- Ensuring responsibilities are clearly defined and established and that they are clearly communicated to all members of our staff, associates and suppliers;
- Undertaking regular reviews of this Policy to confirm its effectiveness and continuing relevance; and
- Regularly reviewing the needs and expectations of our clients and initiating continuous improvement activities to meet those expectations.
We are a values-driven company and thereby make a dedicated effort to live by our values by applying sustainability principles in our daily business management. This includes sourcing environmentally and socially responsible suppliers, offsetting work-related CO2 emissions and encouraging employees to volunteer and/or play active roles in their community. This approach supports an environment where sustainability and quality becomes a part of our culture.
Our quality policy is available on our website. Our quality assurance principles, sustainability policy, and other related principles, which guide and determine how we do business are also included in our business plan. All our staff and associates are required to read the policy as part of our induction process.
Sunil Shah, managing director of Acclaro Advisory Ltd, is ultimately responsible for quality, but all employees are encouraged to be responsible for the quality of the service (both internal and external) within their direct remit.
Managing Director, Acclaro Advisory