Acclaro Advisory is committed to going beyond the requirements set out under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, and other applicable health and safety legislations, to ensure the health and safety of its directors, employees, sub-contractors and visitors to our place of business and others directly affected by relevant activities under the firm’s control.
Health and safety and wellbeing are integral parts of our business and Acclaro Advisory aims to prevent workplace injuries and ill health, both mental and physical, and considers successful health and safety management to be a key management objective.
Acclaro Advisory is committed to:
- Complying with, and exceeding where possible, all legislative and regulatory requirements
- Creating a safe place of work, together with suitable means of access and exit
- Completing relevant risk assessments and taking action
- Reviewing risk assessments when working habits or conditions change
- Creating an environment where wellbeing is a management priority and mental health is considered a priority alongside physical health
- Considering and reducing health and safety risks associated with our business both internally and externally
- Preventing accidents and work-related ill health, to our people and visitors
- Continually improving in all areas of health and safety management
- Conducting an interim policy review when new health-related risks emerge (including, but not limited to, pandemics) and putting in place tactical measures to protect staff
All employees are required to take reasonable care for their own health and safety and of others who may be affected by their actions or omissions and cooperate with Acclaro Advisory to ensure compliance with all legislative requirements and standards. Overall responsibility for Health and Safety rests with the Managing Director.
Acclaro Advisory is committed to developing a culture that supports health and safety and wellbeing at all levels and shall ensure the necessary financial and physical resources, the competency of its employees and the provision of any necessary expert advice in order to support the health and safety policy.
This policy will be reviewed every 2 years or when new relevant legislation is introduced.
Managing Director, Acclaro Advisory